- 100 pieces sealed in a bag - Can be used several times, as opening
- 7,6 mm width
- 200 mm length
- reusable (closure can be opened by pressing the latch)
- Ø 55,60 mm max. bundle diameter
- tensile force: 23 kg
- temperature resistance: -40°C to +85°C / melting temp.: +240°C
- mounting temp.: -10°C to +85°C
- UV resistant for outdoor
- Material: Polyamide / Nylon 66, UL94V-2
- High resistance to: oils, greases, automotive fuels, salt water, solvents, mold and diluted weak organic acids
Versatility and range of use: Particularly noteworthy is the reusability of the cable ties - ecologically speaking, but also for your wallet! Cable ties - everyone needs them, and it is always good to have some in the household, in the tool bag or in the assembly trolley. These little helpers are indispensable in workshops and industrial plants, in electrical construction and other construction sites, as well as for hobbyists or camping professionals.
Durability and stability: Due to material (polyamide / nylon 66 UL94V-2), these cable ties have a very high resistance to oils & greases, automotive fuels, salt water, solvents, mold and weakly diluted acids.
Operation and Application: The tie is placed around the part to be bundled and subsequently the tip is pulled through the fastener with the raised tie tip . Due to the continuous toothed backside a very tight wedging is created immediately. INFO Due to the sophisticated technology in the locking head, it is possible to open the cable tie again by lifting the locking latch - without any additional tools!
Safety + Notes: These cable ties have been produced without the addition of hazardous substances and have been certified according to RoHS, Reach & UL listed. Therefore, this product can be used safely and harmlessly in both commercial and residential applications.
NOTE Cable ties should be kept out of children's hands and should only be used professionally.