- 100 pieces welded in bag (type B)
- 8,1mm width
- 38,1mm length
- suitable for cable ties up to 7,6mm
- temperature resistance: -40°C to +85°C
- mounting temp.: -10°C to +85°C
- UV resistant for outdoor
- Material: Polyamide 6.6 / Nylon 66, UL94V-2
- High resistance to: oils, greases, automotive fuels, salt water, solvents, mold and diluted weak organic acids
Application: Hammer-in mounting anchors provide an easy and time-saving installation for your cable ties. The lamellae on the dowel ensure a firm and permanently secure hold in any load-bearing wall. Ideal as a base and mount for fastening cable ties up to 7.6 mm.
Operation: it is necessary to pre-drill a sufficiently large hole, we recommend a 6mm drill for this size. After that, the cable tie holder is sunk into the hole with a hammer. The design of these drive-in anchors perfectly with the lamellas in the masonry - so additional gluing is not necessary. The assembly creates anchor points at the desired location, so that now the cable tie can be pulled through the eyelet at the head of the fastening dowel.
Safety: According to various organizations, no hazardous substances were added during production. This is also certified according to RoHs, Reach, UL listed and other certificates. Thus, you can use these wall plugs without hesitation in your business or at home.
Note: Please note that cable ties and their accessories are therefore not suitable as toys for children.