- 100 pieces welded in bag
- 12,5 mm width
- 1000 mm length
- Ø 156 mm max. bundle diameter
- tensile force: 110 kg
- temperature resistance: -10°C to +85°C / melting temp.: +240°C
- mounting temp.: -10°C to +60°C
- UV resistant for outdoor
- Material: Polyamide / Nylon 66, UL94V-2
- High resistance to: oils, greases, automotive fuels, salt water, solvents, mold and diluted weak organic acids
Application: It is impossible to imagine our lives without these little helpers. No matter whether in the industrial area or hobby area. Possible areas of application would be, for example, automotive workshops, electrical construction or industry. But also many campers, hobby builders and hobbyists enjoy these practical ties, which are also often called "cable straps".
Operation: The cable tie is placed around the bundle, then the tip is pulled through the locking body with the raised tie tip. Now the tie is closed, as the tie tip wedges with the continuous toothed back. Single use, non-detaching.
Safety: According to various organizations, no hazardous substances were added during production. This is also certified according to RoHs, Reach, UL listed and other certificates. Therefore, you can use these cable ties without hesitation in your business.
Note: Please note that these cable ties are not detachable and therefore not suitable as a toy for children.