100 pieces welded in bag
- 26,05 x 16,05 x 10,07mm (L-W-H)
- mounting hole diameter: 10mm - Ø 5mm (M4)
- for cable ties up to 9mm width
- temperature resistance: -40°C to +85°C / melting temp.: +130°C
- Mounting temperature: -10°C to +85°C
- Material: Polyamide 6.6
- High resistance to: oils, greases, automotive fuels, salt water, solvents, mold and diluted weak organic acids
Product description and information
Perfect for attaching cable ties to a flat surface with the screw mount to ensure the base is firmly secured, while the saddle design provides maximum stability for wire bundles
In addition to their compact design, these screw mount bases are notable for their pronounced curvature, which provides secure guidance for wires and wire harnesses.
Applications: wherever cables and conductors need to be securely fastened or cable bundles with larger diameters are laid, these fastening bases offer distinct advantages.
Area of application
the screw base is used to reliably guide and fasten cables so that they can be anchored quickly and stably
high flexibility even with strong temperature fluctuations, black version UV-resistant
Halogen and silicone-free, self-extinguishing