These fittings are inserted into airline rails to then screw something to them. such as cabinets, bins as well as boxes and other accessories.
- Steel , galvanized
- 15 to 50 mm thread length (the total length is always approx. 10mm longer!)
- 400 kg / daN working load
- 800 kg / daN Breaking load
- M8 thread
- Ø thread of the bolt: 8 mm
- Steel bolt G 8.8
- plate (clamping wing) and nut G 4.8
- Weight: approx. 0,025 kg - 0,036kg (depending on length)
- Ø plate bottom side: ca. 18,5 mm
- Thickness plate bottom side: 3mm
For airline rails (our TIP: please measure beforehand):
- Hole diameter approx. 20 mm
- distance hole center to hole center neighboring hole approx. 25,4 mm
a professional assembly of the Airline rail is a prerequisite for the above-mentioned load absorption and the associated force transmission into the substructure!